Things are starting to move pretty quick around here these days, and it's only going to speed up in the coming days and weeks. I'll need a good person to help me keep all the balls in the air so we'll be hiring a campaign assistant again.
We're estimating 10-ish hours per week at $10/hour. There will also be warm hugs and stickers from our little girls (5 and 1), an occasional slice of pizza, and endless bowls of popcorn. Top notch, I know.
Here's a quick take on the job description:
- Printing and organizing walk lists
- Tracking yard signs and informing yard sign captains of distribution needs
- Updating a squarespace website
- Managing social media platforms
- Organizing fundraisers, meet ‘n’ greets, and other events
- Ordering materials (signs, mailers, etc.)
- Preparing mailers
- Picking up materials, food, beverage, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Please shoot me a note at email@example.com if you're interested.